Functional Test Engineer
Netherlands / Code: 2125
Our client is a technology firm and an international giant in the automotive industry. Technologic innovation and development, the making and testing of world-class products and services are combined in the many factories of our client and we are constantly searching for a wide range of both talented and experienced future employees for this epic company.
- Prepare, execute and analyze functional tests of investigations on engine sub-systems / components and their controls.
- Focus on engine mechanics and mechatronics
- Document and evaluate test results
- Coordinate test set-up and test execution
- Develop new test procedures for engine components and engine systems and their controls
- Active contribution to improve test efficiency and test quality
- Collaboration in project teams
Master degree on Mechanical engineering or Automotive with demonstrable experience on mechatronics.
- Knowledge of internal combustion engines and sub-systems like engine cooling and engine lubrications systems etc.
- In depth knowledge of modern control, sensors, actuators and electronics
- Knowledge on thermodynamics and fluid dynamics is preferred
- Familiar with measurement techniques for temperature, pressure, flow and data analysis
- Enthusiasm to deal with complex engine systems and development of solutions for complex technical challenges
- Able to work in a complex project oriented environment
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch
We expect you to be a good communicator, team player, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented.